Let’s face it … getting people actively involved and interested in training isn’t easy!
The world of business is undergoing a profound shift. Workers are making more of their own decisions. They don’t want to be told what to do. They want to learn … BUT … they don’t want to sit through another boring SME lecture.
As the struggle for talent intensifies, organizations face a continual challenge to build and grow their leadership capacity. The pace of progress is faster than ever before and workers must learn all the time to remain productive and relevant. Organizations that fail to learn will die.
It’s not that training departments have missed the mark; it’s that the world around them has changed. Learning is shifting from top-down to bottom-up and to a great degree … sideways.
Keep in mind that unless your organization's collective, intuitive expertise is transferred by collaborative means:
- Boomers are leaving the work force, taking their knowledge with them
- There aren't enough Generation X to replace them
- And, Generation Y has no patience for working alone, spoon-feeding, or forced lecturing
This 90-minute pre-recorded webinar is designed for professionals who are responsible for training activities and outcomes.
Get a jump on collaborative learning! You’ll learn how to:
- Focus on helping high performers work smarter
- Support learning through trying and stop punishing people for failed experiments
- Create a directory that enables people to locate who knows what
- Encourage people to narrate their work, documenting what they do to share with others
- Eliminate information hoarding and make sharing the norm
You know how important it is for employees to use what they learn … in fact, it’s directly tied to their success … and yours! Get the information you need to create training that is cutting-edge, collaborative, and gets results!
Get dozens of proven strategies, and new methodologies you can use immediately. From innovative group activities to the latest in gamification techniques, you’ll be amazed at the results!
More articles on implementing gamification in your organization:
- Put Gamification to Work
- Gamification: Getting in the Game
- Gamification to Engage and Motivate Employees
About the Author: Monica Cornetti
Founder and CEO, Sententia www.SententiaGames.com www.monicacornetti.com
A gamification speaker and designer, Monica Cornetti is rated as a #1 Gamification Guru in the World by UK-Based Leaderboarded. She is the author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You, writes The Gamification Report blog, and hosts the weekly Gamification Talk Radio program.