Humans like to play, and when there is play involved, we become skillful learners.
The World Explorer uses a graphical story that captivates your interest and imagination. Two young explorers, Louis and Lindsey, are your guides on this adventure. As millennials, they are digital natives and feel quite comfortable with the use of apps, wearables, and websites to access information when and where they need it – and they’ll show you how to excel in this NEW digital era.
Learn how to plan for your journey and pack wisely to make every item count. This proven trademarked program ties into corporate objectives and performance goals and encourages on-the-job mastery, improved communications, and lasting organizational change.
Receive hands-on practice in building and leading teams and learn how to:
- Create a collaborative work environment for faster, better results – while maintaining healthy working relationships
- Formulate strategies for attracting, retaining and developing top-tier talent
- Increase engagement and retention by matching your company’s goals with the goals of the employees
- Understand the person your trying to lead – and persuade more effectively by speaking to their motivators
- Motivate your team – even the “difficult” ones
For more ideas on gamified corporate trainings please visit us at www.SententiaGames.com
About the Author: Monica Cornetti
Founder and CEO, Sententia
A gamification speaker and designer, Monica Cornetti is rated as a #1 Gamification Guru in the World by UK-Based Leaderboarded. She is the author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You, writes The Gamification Report blog, and hosts the weekly Gamification Talk Radio program.