This episode of Gamification Talk Radio is brought to you from the fourth annual Gamification World Congress held in Barcelona (Spain) on the 11th of November this year (2015).
The Gamification World Congress had a number of practical workshops led by globally renowned experts where attendees could learn about and implement the latest methodologies and tools to find game-based solutions for the business world.
The panel discussion was led by my colleague Jan Bidner and the panel includes An Coppens Chief Gamechanger at Gamification Nation, Peyman Vahedi, principal of a secondary Upper school in Kramfors, and myself.
If you missed Part 1 of the Gamification Guru Panel Disscussion, you can catch it HERE.
ln Part 2 our topics include:
- Cheating - is it cheating or creative thinking and innovation?
- Gamification in education - what is the proper place for gamification in education and what tools should be used?
- Gamification as an industry title - is there a better name that describes accurately what it is that we are working (playing) to achieve.
Links to panel participants websites:
- An Coppens : http://ancoppens.com/
- Peyman Vahedi : https://www.laragenomspel.se/
- Jan Bidner: http://www.sogetipodcast.se/gamification/
A gamification speaker and designer, Monica Cornetti is rated as a #1 Gamification Guru in the World by UK-Based Leaderboarded. She is the author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You, writes The Gamification Report blog, and hosts the weekly Gamification Talk Radio program.