- The steps to gamifying a classroom
- Teacher beware – what cautions would you advise teachers
- Advice for how to approach leadership (principles, school board) with the plan for implementing gamification
- The most difficult challenges when adding gamification to a classroom
- High-tech, low-tech, no-tech… what is the best way to add gamification in the classroom?
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Alice Keeler - Gamification of the Classroom
Alice is a passionate educator who believes that professional development is not always formally delivered. She is a technology missionary, on a quest to inspire and help teachers to try something new. More than simply sharing ideas… Alice works with teachers to make vision reality.
On this episode of Gamification Talk Radio, Alice and Monica discuss how to apply gaming principals to education to increase motivation and to meet each kid where they are; to help each kid achieve their maximum potential.
About Your Host: A gamification speaker and designer, Monica Cornetti is rated as the #1 Gamification Guru in the World by UK-Based Leaderboarded. She is the Founder and CEO of the Sententia Gamification Consortium and the author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You.
Monica is hired for her skill as a gamification speaker and is considered the best in gamification design for corporate learning.
Connect with Monica on Twitter @monicacornetti, Web: www.monicacornetti.com and www.SententiaGames.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org