Roman Rackwitz is a Gamification Pioneer.
Based in Germany, Roman brings us his unique perspective of gamification design and implementation in his country -- with the serious Germans.
In this episode of Gamification Talk Radio we explore:
- How Gamification succeeds by focusing on the individual level rather than on the organizational one?
- Why Gamification is a natural fit for societies like Germany?
- How is the Gamification industry in Germany doing?
- What are the particular challenges for the industry in Germany or let’s say central Europe?
- What kind of organizations are looking for Gamification?
- Is there a significant market coming up for Gamification approaches?
- Can you see interesting connections between Gamification and other actual trends?
About Roman: Roman Rackwitz is a Gamification Pioneer from Germany. As the founder of Engaginglab (engaginglab.com) he leads the first established Gamification Agency within the German speaking countries (D-A-CH). He is rated a Top 10 Gamification Guru in the World by the agency Rise.Global, and is a Partner at the Enterprise Gamification Consultancy (enterprise-gamification.com/).
In 2015, Roman founded RACKSOCIAL. It uses the knowledge, and the experience from Gamification, about how to create attention and engagement on Social Media. He is the Chair at GamifyCon, Germany's first Gamification Conference (gamifycon.org) and co-founded GamFed, the worlds first Gamification Association.
About Your Host: A gamification speaker and designer, Monica Cornetti is rated as the #1 Gamification Guru in the World by UK-Based Leaderboarded. She is the author of the book Totally Awesome Training Activity Guide: Put Gamification to Work for You, writes The Gamification Report blog, and host of the weekly Gamification Talk Radio program.
Monica is a former Corporate Executive and an influential speaker, writer, and gamification expert in the Talent Development industry. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, a Masters in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship and has been featured on the cover of Bloomberg's BusinessWeek.
She is a professional consultant and known for being one of the leading players in thinking differently to create remarkable results. In fact, as an early adopter, she has been designing and delivering gamification programs for her clients since 2008.
More about Gamification World Conference: https://gamification.world/congress